Saturday, May 25, 2013

Groop, I implore thee...

Happy Towel Day, A New Hope release anniversary, and Glorious 25th of May!

We have so many things to celebrate this day, including the very real and very important Memorial Day.  Listen folks, I'm a beach baby through and through, and while this weekend gets me super stoked for waves, BBQs, outdoor Coronas and white pants, I hope we all take time to stop and remember the men and women who gave the ultimate sacrifice for us.  My grandfather was 17 when he stormed the beach at Normandy on D-Day.  He served so that his unborn son could birth and unborn baby girl who would grow up to write a nonsensical blog while in Spongebob pajama pants!  If it sounds like I'm trivializing, I assure you: I am not.  

Anyway, announcement!  The How to Date a Nerd blog is officially represented on twitter!  Follow @HowToDateANerd for 140 character updates on life with a nerd, nerds, and nerditude!

Also, in addition to my feeling obligated to make a Geek Pride Day post, I wanted to leave you with this clip.  I consider it Part III in my Benedict Cumberbatch series.


Mr. Cumberbatch?  There's a frood who really knows where his towel is.

No comments:

Post a Comment